In Australia, it is mandatory to ensure safety at workplace for employees and staff. Besides this, the workplace should acquire safety certification from respective authorities. As per Victorian Occupational Health and Safety Act, employers and businesses in Australia should facilitate a safe and secured working environment for their employees.
Apart from offices, industrial area also need to get all the power boards, electrical appliances, portable electrical devices and leads to be tested and tagged for security checks. Electrical appliances can include microwaves, computer, phone chargers, electric kettles, etc. Getting all the appliances and devices certified for safety, a testing and tagging service is hired.
There are many testing and tagging services, but you want to ensure that the company you choose is compatible and adhere to AS3760 standard procedures. A test and tag company offers comprehensive services. You will want to ensure that you get a complete report and register of products for your records.
You need to keep this report for next 7 years. Keep the copies of the records and testing report because these are required anytime in next 7 years to prove that your company has done RCD testing and adheres to compliance standards. RCD is a 3-phase testing, which is done mandatorily to ensure safety.
Certification is given once the testing is completed. Testing and tagging company will let its clients know the schedule for periodic checks and testing and tagging of the equipments. Electric testing is offered after office hours so that your office work is not affected. Without staffs and employees at office, the company can accomplish the task easier without disturbing employees or hindering the office tasks.
So, you should consider this idea and get electric testing services with little disturbance to your office work. If you have any experience in testing and tagging niche, you can help yourself in ensuring the reliability of the service provider.
Choosing an electric testing service provider
• Look for testing services of high quality and for this, you need to choose expert electricians.
• The purpose of testing has no value if it is not done thoroughly and as per the required standards.
• Ask the company for its National Police Certificate because this is issued to companies that have completed a police checkup.
• These kinds of measures and precautions are mandatory, especially to work in this fast paced competitive world.
• Visit the website of the company and check if there are any comments and reviews posted by previous clients. This kind of information will help you assess the standards of the company.
To conclude, choosing the best and most reliable testing and tagging service provider is as important as that of ensuring the safety of your electrical appliances.